Join our CSA community to continue reading! (if you've already joined, simply enter your e-mail address below to login)
We will send you further information by email about how to access the hub and how to get the best use out of the information. We never share your information with any 3rd party and you may unsubscribe at any time!
Not ready? Go back to SmallFarmCentral.com
On March 6-7, 2014, Small Farm Central hosted our second CSA Expert Exchange, an online conference meant to
connect CSA farmers with other experienced farmers sharing their specialized knowledge. While the first day
of the conference focused on beginning farmers, the second day was more generalized knowledge fit for both
new and experience CSA farmers.
There were five main sessions. The sessions for the day included:
- Karla Pankow of Bossy Acres discussing Social Media and Marketing
- Chris Brockel from CSA FairShare talking about building CSA Coalitions
- Rachel Armstrong from Farm Commons on Legal Tips for CSA Farmers
- Pam Dawling of Twin Oaks Community discussing Crop Planning for a CSA
- Michael Kilpatrick presenting on the varieties of Customizable CSA's
To provide the best service, we need to know a bit more about you.×